Bus Rally and Heritage Bus Running Day – Saturday 22nd April 2017
Join us for the Bus Rally and Heritage Bus Running Day - Saturday 22nd April 2017 run in association with Leicester Transport Heritage Trust.
We are repeating our successful bus rally and running day in conjunction with Leicester Transport Heritage Trust.
- Free entrance to the bus rally, which will be open from 10am to 5pm.
- Historic buses and heritage vehicles on display in Quorn & Woodhouse station yard.
- Bus and transport-related stalls at Quorn station.
- Free bus rides on two routes, including one linking the Quorn site with both Loughborough Midland (National Rail) and Loughborough Central stations. We expect the first bus to depart Loughborough Midland at 09.30.
- An enhanced train service (our normal purple summer timetable with additional diesel railcar services) providing opportunities to travel to Loughborough one way by train and one way by historic bus.
FARES AND ADMISSIONS
Normal train fares apply. There is no admission charge to this event.
FURTHER DETAILS WITH TRAIN AND BUS TIMETABLES will be posted here closer to the event.
PLEASE SEE ALSO Leicester Transport Heritage Trust's website at www.ltht.org.uk
Loughborough: LE11 1RW. On street parking is available but the surrounding roads will be busy.
Quorn: LE12 8AG. Public parking in the field immediately adjacent to the station, £1 per car. Limited free parking for disabled in the station yard.
Rothley: LE7 7LD. There is limited car parking in the station yard.
Leicester North: LE4 3BR. There is limited car parking on the immediate approach to the station.
For a full list of our conditions of carriage, click here
While every effort will be made to maintain services, we do not guarantee that trains or buses will arrive/ depart at the times stated. We reserve the right to alter or suspend any train or attraction without notice. No liability for any loss, inconvenience or delay can be accepted.
All railway locomotives release, on occasions, oily deposits into the atmosphere, including cinders from steam locos. We regret that we cannot take responsibility for damage to visitors’ clothing, vehicles or other personal belongings caused by these occurrences.