Any bookings made online for dining services will be dispatched within 5 days of the booking date unless sent by email which will be immediate. They will be dispatched by second class post.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF GCR DINING SERVICES
- Passengers are conveyed by the Company’s trains in accordance with the Company’s Conditions of Carriage (copies of which are available for inspection in the Company’s Booking Offices) and subject to the special condition that the Company reserves the right to cancel or amend any advertised train service.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that steam locomotives haul our dining services. However, should a steam locomotive be unavailable, the Company reserves the right to substitute with a diesel locomotive without prior notice.
- Dining services are pre-bookable only and cannot normally be booked on the day of travel.
- Cancellations made with more than one month to the booked date of dining may be re-booked at no extra charge or refunded in full.
- Cancellations made between one month and one week before the booked date of dining may be re-booked for a later date upon payment of an additional charge (£5 per person), OR refunded less an administration charge (£10 per person)
- Cancellations made within one week of the booked date of dining may be re-booked for a later date upon payment of an additional charge (£10 per person), OR refunded less an administration charge (£20 per person)
- Passengers who do not arrive in time to catch the train from Loughborough Central at the advertised departure time will not be entitled to a refund.
Please note that the above terms apply to bookings purchased direct from Great Central Railway. In the case of bookings which arise from the purchase of a voucher from a third party, then different terms may apply; please contact the Booking Office for further information.