Timetables and Fares
Fares from Loughborough Central are shown below. Similar fares are applicable from our other stations.
Please note that special fares and other tems/ conditions apply on special event and gala days which are marked in yellow on the timetable, or other dates as advertised.
|Day runabout||(see Notes 1 & 2)||15.00||9.00||13.00|
|.. ..||Leicester (see Notes 1 & 2)||15.00||9.00||-|
|Family runabout (1A + 3C)||(see Notes 1 & 2)||23.00|
|Family runabout (2A + 3C)||(see Notes 1 & 2)||34.00|
1. Day returns to Leicester at £12 adults (no senior concession) and children £7 are available after 2.30 pm. These tickets can be used as runabouts, without restriction. Also, family tickets are available at £30 (2A + 3C) and £20 (1A + 3C) after 2.30 pm.
2. Registered disabled visitors are charged at the concessionary senior fare; an accompanying registered carer is offered a free complimentary fare.
3. Friends of Great Central Main Line members are entitled (upon production of current valid membership card) to reduced runabout fares of £8 (£5 child).
4. The above fares structure may be suspended for special events.
5. Children’s fares apply to those aged 16 or under; children under age 5 travel free (except at certain special events).
7. Senior fares apply to visitors who are age 65 or over.
8. Dogs, cycles and large items of luggage are a flat fare of £2.
9. Students (on production of a valid NUS card) may claim any concessionary fare applicable to seniors.
10. Holders of HRA passes will be entitled to Privilege fares (upon production of current valid pass) to reduced runabout fares of £8 (£5 child).
For fares for Group Bookings please contact the Booking Office on 01509 632 323
For a full list of our conditions of carriage, click here