FRIDAY 1st June
Quorn station yard only:
£5 - these can be used towards the cost of all-day rover tickets purchased later at Quorn Station Booking Office
All day rover tickets:
Senior concession: £14
Child (5 and over): £9
1 adult and up to 3 children: £25
2 adults and up to 3 children: £35
Friends & Privilege adult: £9
Friends & Privilege child runabout: £5
Return and short hop tickets will not be available.
Please note: Lots of our displays are still being set up on the Friday, so not all exhibits will be in situ - this is reflected in the fare price.
SATURDAY 2nd & SUNDAY 3rd JuneProgrammes are available for just £1 (while stocks last)
All day rover tickets:
|£||Saturday or Sunday||Saturday & Sunday|
|Child (5 and over)||14||24|
|Privilege/ Friend adult||15||28|
|Privilege/ Friend child||10||18|
Quorn station yard only (no train travel):
£9 - these can be used towards the cost of all-day rover tickets purchased later at Quorn Station Booking Office
Rothley station yard only (no train travel):
£9 - these can be used towards the cost of all-day rover tickets purchased later at Rothley Station Booking Office
1. Tickets (not valid for travel on any trains) at Quorn and Rothley yards are priced at £9 - these can be used towards the cost of all-day rover tickets purchased later at Quorn and Rothley Station Booking Office respectively.
2. There will be no platform tickets available at Leicester North during this event.
3. Return and short hop tickets will not be available. (However, see 4. below)
4. Rover tickets may be purchased after 3.30 pm on Saturday and 2.00 pm on Sunday at the prices applicable on a normal operating weekend (£16 for adults etc).
5. Children's fares apply to those aged between 5-15; children under age 5 travel free.
6. Senior fares apply to visitors who are age 65 or over.
7. Members of Friends of Great Central Main Line are entitled to Privilege fares upon production of membership card.
8. HRA passes are not valid for this event
9. Working members of other heritage railways with whom GCR has reciprocal arrangements for reduced fares, will be eligible for Privilege fares upon production of valid working membership cards.
10. Same arrangements apply as in 8. above for holders of ex British Rail and Train Operating Company passes.
Are you looking to stay a little longer...? There are some fantastic Bed & Breakfast establishments well within the reach of the railway and the following are recommended - click here
All train services, locomotives, exhibits and other attractions appear subject to availability and are subject to change without prior notice.