We recommend that you park at Quorn Station as we have a 10 acre car park dedicated to the event. Parking at other stations is closed or limited. Parking is £5 per vehicle. Limited disabled parking available at Leicester North. Minibus and coaches are FREE.
Parking is free on the Quorn Car Park for disabled visitors displaying a valid blue badge parking permit, approximately 500 yards from the exhibition entrance.
- Emporium – browse at your leisure, there’s a wide variety of railway memorabilia, books & magazines
- Museum – come and explore our award winning museum
- 16mm – layout and display of up to 20 live steam locomotives plus diesel (battery powered) locos and rolling stock operating and on display throughout the day (32mm and 45mm layout).
- The 3Counties Area Group of the G Scale Society (3CAG) with members from Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire are pleased to present TWO G Gauge layouts both Running on 45mm digital track.
- Traders and Railwayana Stalls – including books, photos, china, totems, prints and used models
- Information Stands
- Refreshment Room on the station platform.
- Free heritage bus shuttle to Loughborough Midland station (East Midlands Trains). See tickets and timetable page for details.
- Restricted parking – double yellow lines in areas. LE11 1RW
Quorn (Major 10 Acre Car Park)
- Over 70 layouts in various gauges
- Over 40 Traders
- Demonstration stands
- Full Size Exhibits
- 35,000 sq. ft. Marquee
- Catering outlets including: Tin Shed Bar serving hot & cold beverages, and a range of cask real ales and cidres. Butler Henderson Café will be serving a full range of snasks and hot & cold beverages.
Parking is recommended at Quorn Station as we have a dedicated 10 acre space, LE12 8AG. Parking at other stations is closed or limited.
- Model Engineering – large displays from the Leicestershire Society of Model Engineers, Melton Mowbray & District Society of Model Engineers, Burton upon Trent Model Engineering Society, Nottingham Society of Model Engineers and the North West Leicester Society of Model Engineers.
- Charnwood Forest Railway – our resident G scale layout, which is set up as a European narrow gauge railway
- Warton Road – Gauge 3 at over 90 feet long, the event’s largest layout
- Ellis Tea Room – Serving a full range of snacks and hot & cold beverages.
- Very limited on-street Car Parking – with council restrictions in place. LE7 7LD
- Southern terminus of the line. Tickets and Tea Room on the platform.
- Very limited parking – the Sidings, LE4 3BR